Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Just to Explain

If anyone has noticed, I don't say a whole lot. I tend to be a little introverted or maybe just afraid to let anyone get to know me. I know that is not a good way to make friends but sometimes life makes one skiddish. But I do have some really wonderful friends: Judi in Scottsdale who I have known for 35 years; Jacque with whom I have had some fun times and have known for 40ish years (since high school); Carol & Denny with whom my hubby and I ride Harleys with; Judy, my cousin's wife; Brenda the only person from my graduating class who wrote to me when I moved to New Mexico; along with others who have befriended me and stayed in contact by email. And to all of these wonderful women, May Mother God, Father God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit watch over you and your loved ones.

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

hello, I do send prayers for your son, and thank him for protecting us.. :)