Saturday, November 21, 2015

I am back

Did not realize it had been so long since I posted here.  A lot has happened.  My daughter got married 4 years ago in April.  They are having trouble now.  My grandson is 16 now.  And it has been a year and a half since my husband died.

I guess I am doing okay. I have had a lot of support but still have done a lot on my own.  I am capable that is not the issue.  I miss my companion.  I have started over before, after two divorces, but this is different.

I decided to try Match.com, boy that takes a lot of courage.  It really makes you do some soul searching.  I plan on cancelling my subscription, I don't need the desperation.

I know no one reads this blog, but that is okay.

I am okay.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Coyote Dreamer from England. Would it be OK just to connect with you through our mutual 'name.'
In 2004 I was reconnected with my pen friend from 1968 and through the course of our messages she informed me of special powers she has.We arranged to have a joint meditation and through that meditation she gave me the name 'Coyote.'
It was she reminded me the Native American 'dreamer.' Also it was a survivor, a loner but a connector as well and often a pest. She said it reminder her of me.
I have a dream of settling in the USA, a dream which will take all my skills and more. Skills which you seem to have in abundance from your profile.
My best wishes
Coyote-Dreamer

Unknown said...

p.s. If you feel you would like to connect a better e mail address is ernie_boxall@yahoo.co.uk

Michaela said...

I just read your blog. Good that you are doing ok. Best wishes from Sweden!

-Alan D Hopewell said...

I read this, and the One Who made everything loves you, and died for you, for all of us. Receive Him as Lord and Savior.